Transtech is the ideal partner when you need custom engineered solutions. We use advanced calculation and design tools to precisely meet our clients' needs.
We have solid relationships with well known manufactures we use as specialist suppliers. Here are some examples of products resulting from successful cooperation between our engineers and our customers:
- Planetary gearbox for electrical wheel chairs
- Gearboxes for the operation of offshore handling anchor winches
- Planetary gearbox for wind turbine generators
- Turret drive for coastal defense gun turrets
- Testing rig for helicopter transmissions
- Planetary gearbox for ship installation between engines and propellers
- Transmissions for industrial snow plowing rigs
- Planetary gearbox for gas turbine generator
This list is but a few of the custom designs we have delivered but illustrates well the broad technical range of our expertise.
OUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE IS TO SATISFY OUR CUSTOMERS BY PROVIDING OPTIMAL SOLUTIONS TO MEET THEIR REQUIREMENTS.
Newly developed drive unit designed for anchor handling. The gearbox is driven by two, 842 kW DC-motors that can be engaged/disengaged using built-in hydraulic clutches and uses a hydraulic shifting device to toggle between two gear ratios.
Transtech A/S delivered lifting mechanisms for anode adjustment to the new Norsk Hydro aluminum plant in Sunndal.
Our earlier experience in the development of custom-made top drives has allowed us to aggressively expand our horizons in this field. With the further developed use of Trans-Flex® technology, we have added a new design to our portfolio (see drawing below).
The key advantage to Trans-Flex® technology is that it allows the designer to increase the total number of planetary gears per gear train. This increases the shared load and gives the design benefits such as more torque in the same volume.